LEGACY GALA October 29, 30, 31 2024 at Linbury Theatre

I found out about this gala via 2 dancers from Staatsballett Berlin who will participate: Leroy Mokgatle and Gregor Glocke, both exceptional talents who have been promoted to soloists this season.

The photo is from Sissen's instagram story. Sorry if it has been mentioned already but I couldn't find it in a thread here.

Curated by Kevin O'Hare and Joseph Sissens.

Is there any info on the programme/other dancers?

Screenshot_20240928_223917_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Sabine0308
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I went in to look for tickets but can only make the Wednesday and not many left …only the expensive ones …well expensive for the Linbury as am quite fussy where I sit there. So am hoping for a slightly cheaper but good return first though might give in nearer the date if any tickets left at all by then!! 
There’s not much info on the website apart from its 7.45 start but no info about the length of the programme or who is taking part etc (  possibly because still trying to arrange for dancers to take part) 

I guess watch this space! 

By the way remember seeing videos of Leroy Mokgatle some years back and he looked like a star in the making! 

Edited by LinMM
  • Like 1

Yes it looks like more info will be available on the insight evening so luckily it’s being streamed. 
All days for the Legacy gala are now sold out so have to hope for a return nearer the time. 
It’s not an ideal date for me as going to see Alice on 31st booked ages ago and although the day is convenient (30th) as am in London anyway I don’t like going to the ballet two nights running any more even if completely different!! 

• Like 1