Georgian Ballet Swan Lake discount code

Discount code seen across social media so I assume it is ok to post...

SAVE25 available for all seats at all performances- apparently it won't be available for long but no info on how long...

• Thanks 1

Don't know if this is the same offer or a different one from Today Tix.  "From £15" and "up to 56% off"

https://www.todaytix.com/london/shows/37713-swan-lake-by-the-state-ballet-of-georgia?utm_source=IterableMarketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=d~240805_b~tt_loc~lon_camp~24hroffer_con~percentoff_show~swanlake_aud~showinterest_si~sd_pt~merch_mt~promo_ch~email&userId=c.rm74tihnce3h735yxgj

It's billed as a 24 hr only offer. It may be that some of the prices are a fair distance from £15....

• Thanks 2

I've noticed the same seat I've booked for 30th Aug (£35 with Today Tix in Upper Circle) is £10 more expensive for the next week after

3 hours ago, Rob S said:

I've noticed the same seat I've booked for 30th Aug (£35 with Today Tix in Upper Circle) is £10 more expensive for the next week after

Presumably the producers are discounting the start of the run with the hope that sales will pick up as time goes on. 

TodayTix offer works out better than the direct code as there is no booking fee, noting that I came across a slightly higher discount with a very similar code to use on the Coliseum site… I think TodayTix is max 6 tickets though and I am taking a group of 6 older (than me) ladies who are all very keen to go to the ballet but need someone to organise for them…

On 05/08/2024 at 17:04, Blossom said:

TodayTix offer works out better than the direct code as there is no booking fee, noting that I came across a slightly higher discount with a very similar code to use on the Coliseum site… I think TodayTix is max 6 tickets though and I am taking a group of 6 older (than me) ladies who are all very keen to go to the ballet but need someone to organise for them…

Blossom what is the code for the Coliseum site with the higher discount and what discount does it give? Please share the codes that you find.

The Coliseum discount codes are not finished - SAVE30 gives 30% off all price bands for all performances. I just tried it and it is working.

A lot of these websites claiming 40%+ discounts are not telling the truth - they are giving such a discount from their own inflated price which is much higher than the genuine box office price. Always compare a supposed discount price to the price of the same seat on the Coliseum site - you will often find any discount is much less than claimed.

• Like 1

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/YYAG5aBieKaJL9NA/

The Coliseum seem to be running one of their own (above link) as well. I suppose it's best to pick the one which has the price you are happiest with. 

NB I don't know if See Tickets allows exchanges or returns, but the Coliseum box office does. TodayTix has allowed exchanges before but I don't know if they do refunds.