What you wear between classes

Hello,

Sorry if this is a super basic question but my daughter prefers wearing her leotard and doing her hair in a bun then taking the bus to class rather than changing there. 

When the weather gets cold, what do you usually wear to stay warm and cozy but that you can dress and undress easily?

Thanks 

Move Dance does 'all in one' striped wool 'warm ups' which you could wear over leotard and tights and under thick fleecy tracksuit in winter. They also do the Celine long sleeve wool top which has a wide neckline for easy removal Thermal ski layers are good too with beanie. Basically everything on top should be zipped to remove easily.

Lots of layers! My daughter wears some dance specific outer clothes, but also street clothes.

In cold weather, she’d have leg warmer and a dance cardigan (or an all in one) and then tracksuit trousers, perhaps a hoodie and then a coat and hat.

in summer, she’d just wear a shortie warmup or shorts over her leotard and tights, perhaps with a very lightweight gilet.

As others have said. Cozy and warm but do double check the quality of the fabric. Black fluff left on tights from the inside of fleecy joggers or light coloured fluff from that every so soft top is an absolute nightmare to remove.   
Pre washing may help but not always. 😉

Ps. When I say quality. It’s not based on the price as even the most expensive clothing is not always immune from leaving fluff. 

Edited by balletbean
  • Like 2