Royal Ballet School shows

Can anyone tell me how much the Upper School shows at Holland Park differ from the schedule for the ROH (apart from the défilé, of course), please?  They both seem to have La Valse, Paquita, Rhapsody pdd, Concerto Grosso, TooT, Mistake Waltz, new Bond ... - and I find myself double-booked for the ROH.

Last night at Holland Park didn't include TooT but did include the rest you mentioned, plus the Joshua Junker piece and a couple of student choreographies. 

The programme tells us that all the graduating year have contracts but doesn't specify who goes where, only 6 to RB Aud Jebsen, 2 to BRB2. Other destinations include NB of Canada, Czech National Ballet, Ballett Dortmund Junior Co, Dutch National Ballet Junior Co, ENB, Balletto di Milano, Norwegian National Ballet 2, Semperoper Ballet Dresden, Royal Swedish Ballet, Ballet Zurich Junior Company. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I don’t want to post anything public until the dancers or school make it public. If it’s okay to post if it’s vague, I do know that a female dancer left the school earlier this year to join Royal Swedish Ballet, a male dancer is joining Dutch National Ballet Junior Company and a female dancer is joining Ballet Dortmund Junior Company. That’s all I know for sure.

Can anybody who has been to an evening senior school performance at Holland Park say what time it finished? 
It says two hours including with one interval( start time is 7pm) 
However this is what they said for the Linbury Performance last week but it didn’t finish till about 9.30pm! 

I will be bussing it back to Islington from there …..a bit of a trek on the 9 and then 19!! I hate being out after 11pm in London especially on Saturday nights but think can make it back by then if can get on a bus by about 9.30!! It can take ages to cross whole of central London around 10ish!