Central associates wait list for 24/25

Hi All,

Has anyone who was placed on the wait list for Central Associates heard anything yet? I’m aware the deadline for those accepting from the first round of offers was Monday this week and I’m just curious to know if others have been offered (and therefore if we’re likely further down that list). This would be for Prep 1 entry.

Yours hopefully!

1 hour ago, Berlioz007 said:

We were also put on the waitlist but assumed that we wouldn't get offered a place.

Let me know if you hear anything 

Well done for waitlist😀, thank you for replying as I was starting to think it was too niche a question - which I guess maybe means there’s maybe not many on the waitlist (optimistically)!! Yes, will let you know if we hear anything, please do the same. It’s such a small class and only a single class so I suspect you are right about the chances but it would just be nice to know if all the places had gone or if there was still a chance. All the best ❤️

2 hours ago, Balleteveryday said:

Well done for waitlist😀, thank you for replying as I was starting to think it was too niche a question - which I guess maybe means there’s maybe not many on the waitlist (optimistically)!! Yes, will let you know if we hear anything, please do the same. It’s such a small class and only a single class so I suspect you are right about the chances but it would just be nice to know if all the places had gone or if there was still a chance. All the best ❤️

Yes, will definitely let you know! 😀

• Like 1

My daughter was on the waitlist for Central two years ago and was offered a place. I’ve just checked - the waitlist place email came on 18/06 and the offer of a place on 29/06 so hopefully you won’t have to wait long. I did email to ask what the situation was, and they said that places can come up right up until September, and it was a very short waitlist. So fingers crossed for you - my daughter is thriving there! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MamaFrosty said:

My daughter was on the waitlist for Central two years ago and was offered a place. I’ve just checked - the waitlist place email came on 18/06 and the offer of a place on 29/06 so hopefully you won’t have to wait long. I did email to ask what the situation was, and they said that places can come up right up until September, and it was a very short waitlist. So fingers crossed for you - my daughter is thriving there! 

Thank you, fingers crossed! Really nice to hear your daughter is loving it!

I’m sitting on my hands at the moment as I worry that I’ll come across as pushy whereas in reality it’s just being keen and hopeful!! 😂

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Fingers crossed for anyone on the Central associates wait list. I’m aware of a few places that have been offered and declined in the last day or so due to kids accepting wait list offers from other schools ❤️

Edited by Balleteveryday