ROYAL BALLET AND OPERA: autumn booking and experiences 2024

More information on the multi-buy orchestra stalls offer Orchestra Stalls offer (roh.org.uk)

THE OFFER
Buy tickets for three or more performances within a single transaction to get 15% off the total. This offer is available for Main Stage performances that are on sale at the same time. The tickets can be for performances of the same production or for different productions.

ACCESSING THE OFFER

You can choose any seats within the Orchestra Stalls through either our 'Use our seatmap' or 'Help me find a seat' functions. Adding tickets for three or more performances to your basket (in one transaction) activates the offer. The limit of nine tickets per performance applies. The offer will be automatically applied to your basket at checkout.

In the Autumn booking period, the offer is not available for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

• Thanks 3

Booking worked well for me although I hadn’t twigged Alice was excluded from the multi-buy - it’s clearly set out on the deals webpage so I’ll pay more attention for Winter booking.

Also the voluntary donation has changed from £3 to 4%, capped at £30. I’ve suggested it might be helpful to flag the change as I was unaware of  the new practice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

19 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Booking worked well for me although I hadn’t twigged Alice was excluded from the multi-buy - it’s clearly set out on the deals webpage so I’ll pay more attention for Winter booking.

Also the voluntary donation has changed from £3 to 4%, capped at £30. I’ve suggested it might be helpful to flag the change as I was unaware of  the new practice.

Thank you for the heads up about the donation. I don't remember seeing anything about it (probably intentional - hoping no one will notice)  . They should put a big flag on it but suspect they won't

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, alison said:

Yep, and McAfee has taken a dislike to the new pages, flagging them as suspect :)  Guess we need to wait for them to "bed in", and be accepted by lots of people, before it decides they're okay.

Friends+ booking opened this morning (great timing!). I had a longer wait than usual on the sofa and it then took several minutes for the eventual redirect to happen, but after that everything seemed to work OK.

I'm not aware of any particularly hot tickets this Autumn and I followed my usual procedure so it may be that things are indeed still bedding in. I was pretty grateful that it wasn't Ashtonfest booking day - my nerves would have been shredded.

• Like 1

Happily booking went very smoothly for me this morning. Booked tickes are showing in the correct date order. The  site layout changes seem fine to me, although I can't see past bookings at the moment; fortunately I have these on a spreadsheet ☺️

This is the first time since I became a Friend that I haven't booked anything on the first day available. Although I will book something in due course for Alice, Cinderella and the contemporary works, nothing there causes me to rush out and buy!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, MJW said:

This is the first time since I became a Friend that I haven't booked anything on the first day available. Although I will book something in due course for Alice, Cinderella and the contemporary works, nothing there causes me to rush out and buy!

Yes - the only impetus for me was the prospect of nabbing specific seats for specific dates.

• Like 1

A first for me as I managed to book on my phone while on a minibus being driven on to a Calmac ferry in the Western Isles...internet snapped off just as I finished!

.Just Cinderella 1st night,my smallest booking for years

( (I saw whales, dolphins and eagles.. some otters too..)

• Like 9

Yes, I was booking on my phone too,  something i really dislike as its time consuming and fiddly. However, I only initially wanted 3 Cinderellas,  then weakened and bought a standing ticket for Alice which I may return if I can't get reasonable accommodation.  I really wanted a matinee but the first clashed with BRB Fille and we're away for the second. Still seems ridiculous only 2 matinées for such a family ballet.

Unfortunately we're on holiday in Devon when the far more important winter booking opens. I'll have to find a library computer as my phone won't be able to cope with all the Onegins I'd like to see!

• alison changed the title to ROYAL BALLET AND OPERA: autumn booking and experiences 2024