• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, zxDaveM said:

I wouldn't say Francesca Hayward and Akane Takada are 'artist level' - even Meaghan Grace Hinkis is a first soloist

They have danced Alice before. I was talking about those new to the role this season. Naghdi has never danced Alice as far as I'm aware. I would be surprised but I do hope she is given the role

Unfortunately San Perregrino the Instagram link in your post won’t let me in. I’m not on Instagram but some posts let me see a few things and others not! For example I can see what Olivia and Akane have been getting up to in Richard LH link he posted  but not in  his Luca Acri post and same with Ella and Cesar 😥

12 minutes ago, LinMM said:

Unfortunately San Perregrino the Instagram link in your post won’t let me in. I’m not on Instagram but some posts let me see a few things and others not! For example I can see what Olivia and Akane have been getting up to in Richard LH link he posted  but not in  his Luca Acri post and same with Ella and Cesar 😥

It was a story and has expired

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, oncnp said:

It was a story and has expired

I believe that if you are not signed up for Instagram and even if you are but do not follow the individual you cannot see stories.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

Perhaps it is best not to mention the content of stories.  If people wanted them to be on the record then they would include them on their main Instagram timeline.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info oncnp and Janet. 
I can’t usually see much on Instagram before the box comes up to sign in/ log on etc so can’t get past that! (Quite rightly) 

But it’s interesting which pages seem to allow me to see a few posts there and which pretty much nothing as of course I don’t follow anyone. 
Looks like Olivia and Akane were having quite a bit of fun. 
Am really looking forward to Alice on 28th now as haven’t been to the theatre since the end of June. 

4 hours ago, Jan McNulty said:

Perhaps it is best not to mention the content of stories.  If people wanted them to be on the record then they would include them on their main Instagram timeline.

I don't think so. If they wanted them to be private it's easy to do on Instagram, you can make stories available to close friends only instead of all your followers. Adding to stories is a quicker and more instantaneous way of posting to Instagram, not necessarily an "off the record" option.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jan McNulty said:

I believe that if you are not signed up for Instagram and even if you are but do not follow the individual you cannot see stories.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

If you are signed up for Instagram it is possible to see the stories of people you don't follow unless they have a private account...or have specifically restricted who can see the stories.

As for the second part...Stories are very customisable in terms of their appearance, you can add writing, features such as polls and graphics on top of the photo that you can't do by posting on the feed. Plus, some content is better suited to the Story shaped aspect ratio. 

Edited by Rob S
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1