RBS Junior Associates 2024

LVC

Does anyone know what is like to miss a JA session, is it really frowned upon? I have 2 dates for this coming year. One is a special family wedding in October and one is her dance schools annual show case. I was going to just have her and my husband miss the wedding and get there for the evening. But then I also thought how sad it will be that they will never be able to chat about the wedding or share memories or be on any photos. And now I just don’t know what to do. But I don’t know how frowned upon it is to miss one. The annual showcase I feel is important because I feel we should support the dance school. Anyone with any experience to share? Xx 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much both of you! No we won’t be missing any JA’s for festivals or competitions. I just ideally would liked to have not missed anyway, but I think they would encourage supporting our dance school, after all we need our dance schools support. The wedding is tricky but I think you’re right I think it’s not worth missing it. Hopefully as I am telling them in advance and it’s a good reason they won’t mind. Just feel like we don’t have any leeway on illness etc now, going to be doing all the vitamins and smoothies that we can this winter 😅

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...