RBS Mid associate waiting list

Kitten

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, BalletMummy123 said:

Can I ask why I’ve seen loads of spaces come up for London if anyone knows? I’ve seen at least 4 on social media xx

There’s a new class in London which has been offered to the new year 7s, which has therefore opened up spaces for the existing class. Some of these spaces have been offered to pupils to transfer from other centres where London was their first choice, which will also open up a few places in those other centres.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jennyballet said:

There’s a new class in London which has been offered to the new year 7s, which has therefore opened up spaces for the existing class. Some of these spaces have been offered to pupils to transfer from other centres where London was their first choice, which will also open up a few places in those other centres.

That's interesting. Nothing on the class lists for London that shows a new class? Just MA1 and MA2 (and the boys class)?

2 hours ago, DancingMatilda said:

That's interesting. Nothing on the class lists for London that shows a new class? Just MA1 and MA2 (and the boys class)?

This was introduced after the other handbooks were sent out. It’s a pilot scheme rather than an extra class to satisfy demand and will be called MA3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1