Powerhouse Ballet Looks Forward

Terpsichore

Our company class will be given by Annemarie Donoghue of Northern Ballet at Dance Studio Leeds between 14:00 and 15:30 today.   

I have been Annemarie's pupil for nearly 10 years.   I enjoyed my first class with her so much that I wrote a little article about it to which I crave the moderators' permission to link.  As you can tell, I was very excited about it.   I have attended a lot of classes with Annemarie since then and have enjoyed every one of them.

We shall have a lot of fun this afternoon but also learn a lot.    If any reader who can reach the studio by 14:00 today would like to join in, here's your invitation

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

Tomorrow is our 6th anniversary.   To celebrate we are holding a very special class.

Jane Tucker will be our guest ballet mistress and David Plumpton will be her pianist.

Class will take place at Yorkshire Danbce between 13:30 and 15:00.   If you are free you will be very welcome.   All places will be sponsored by NIPC.

Further information here.

Congratulations on your anniversary & I wish all a wonderful class!

Cant help but think should’ve moved up nearer Yorkshire years ago as the provision of ballet & dance is just so good near Leeds for both young (CAT scheme plus others) & older dancers. 
We are very poorly served down towards the south coast by comparison IMHO

Bravo Terpsichore 

• Like 1

Thanks Peanut68.

It was a great class.  Whenever Jane Tucker works with David Plumpton the effect is magical.   

We had the best attendance since lockdown.   I can't remember a happier class since I started ballet 57 years ago.

• Like 2

Our next company class will take place at KNT Danceworks 114 Chapel Street Salford M3 5DW between 14:45 and 16:15 on 29 June 2024.  KNT gave us our first opportunity to perform in public and training and rehearsing at those studios is like coming home.   We are very honoured to have been invited to contribute to KNT's next show. We plan to dance Jane Tucker's adaptation of an extract from "La Sylphide" which was received very well in Leeds and York last year.   Anyone who wants to take part should sign up for the class here.   We are always delighted to meet new dancers and particularly subscribers to this website.