Free/ cheaper vocational schools

tippytoed1234567890

1 minute ago, Neverdancedjustamum said:

That’s true but also I just realised that in a lot of these cases you must have serious time and finances to back up such intensive training. Whilst I really admire the successes of some of these young dancers, it also became evident that some of them have been coached by an astounding number of teachers both here and overseas. I don’t think such time and expense can easily be afforded by most families.

That is true although the ones I know of probably haven’t done any more hours than they would at vocational schools, they are just training in the afternoons/early evenings. They might have more private lessons although some vocational students seem to have a lot of these and also attend summer intensives. You can spend a lot of time/money training but there are limitations to every potential young dancer be it physical, mental, financial and non vocational pupils will typically be at schools where the focus on ballet isn’t accounted for so they have to give their attention to demands made on them academically. The young ballet pupils that I know with this level of daily lessons after school are extremely well organised as a result.