Upper school at 17

Northballetmum

3 hours ago, Northballetmum said:

My son did three As’s prior to US. Then he did two full A levels and the Trinity Diploma. He was very petite at 16 and had only been doing ballet for 4 years so wasn’t ready for full time. His older friends had come from another vocational school and a CAT scheme. 
6:1 is year 12 or lower sixth. 

• Thanks 1

We are waiting a year and trying at 17. My dd has been unwell since October (required surgery) and we are only back at ballet a month. We missed all auditions due to her health. Her ballet teacher seems quite positive as long as we can get the hours of ballet in. I am quite worried but we will give it a go. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dancing feet said:

We are waiting a year and trying at 17. My dd has been unwell since October (required surgery) and we are only back at ballet a month. We missed all auditions due to her health. Her ballet teacher seems quite positive as long as we can get the hours of ballet in. I am quite worried but we will give it a go. 

I hope your DD makes a full recovery and best of luck at the auditions next year - sorry to hear she has been unwell 

• 2 weeks later...