cast sheet - tonight's Ashton insight (27th Oct '21)

• zxDaveM changed the title to cast sheet - tonight's Ashton insight (27th Oct '21)
10 minutes ago, Anna C said:

I don’t suppose the Insight is being filmed/streamed, is it?

I seem to remember that they announced a while ago that it was being filmed and would be streamed at a later date.

Edited to add that 'camera filming' is mentioned on the event page on the ROH website:

https://www.roh.org.uk/tickets-and-events/insights-ashton-rediscovered-details

Edited by Bluebird
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Bluebird said:

I seem to remember that they announced a while ago that it was being filmed and would be streamed at a later date.

Edited to add that 'camera filming' is mentioned on the event page on the ROH website:

https://www.roh.org.uk/tickets-and-events/insights-ashton-rediscovered-details

Wonderful! Thanks, Bluebird.

16 minutes ago, Richard LH said:

Yes it was.. and they confirmed it will be on YouTube in a few weeks' time.

Fabulous news! When I  saw the programme I was so jealous of all you lucky people fortunate enough to attend. I emailed customer services asking when/if it would be streamed but I needn't have bothered thanks to Richard. Something to look forward to. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Richard LH said:

Yes it was.. and they confirmed it will be on YouTube in a few weeks' time.

Wow this is much better than I thought it would be looking at the programme (and I already had high hopes).

Wonder why it takes so long to put on YouTube, insights before have been live streamed? As have main stage performances? But better late than never, minor gripe and look forward to seeing it very much 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tebasile said:

£20 well spent! Highlights for me were Ball's Fisherman solo and the striking Hamlet with Bracewell and Hayward - looking forward to their Swan Lake.

Just to say I've just started a thread in Performances Seen about this evening - and took the liberty of copying your post across Tebasile, hope that's ok!

• Like 2