Gifts for Male & Female Ballet Dancers

Ballet4Boyz

Hi everyone,

just thought I’d share a new gift I’ve designed for all the Ballet dancers out there .....including the boys !! 

If you’re looking for a gift to give the ballet dancer in your life - or maybe you’re a dance teacher looking for something different to treat your older students ...... these might fit the bill. 
I’m a mum of a male vocational student and have often found it difficult to find a ballet related gift for him ...... so I thought why not develop my own !! 
They are lovely scented soy candles with ballet quotes, with suitable options for males & females . They are available in different designs, shades & designer fragrances !! 
Some designs would make great “Good Luck” gifts prior to auditions or performances or “Well Done” gifts following all their hard won successes ! 
The designs can be viewed here under the dance range heading :

http://www.tranquilmomentscandlecompany.com

Watch out for other designs in the future covering other dance genres. 

Moderators...... hope this post is ok here !! 
Best wishes to all involved with the audition process this year !!

Ballet4Boyz

Edited by Ballet4Boyz

Hello B4B - these look fab.  I love some of the oil burners!

Could I please ask you to add a signature in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy on commerce?

"Commerce There is no bar to people representing commercial ventures from signing up to BalletcoForum with a view to spreading information about their wares or offering relevant services.

That said, we are not an advertising hoarding and repeated postings of the same or similar information will not be tolerated, nor frivolous posts which merely seem designed to get the company name ‘up there’. Nor will we allow vendors to use BalletcoForum as their shopfront: if you have a selling business you should use your own website for trade and market testing, not this one.

Members who have commercial interests must indicate that by adding a Signature line to their postings, stating the name and type of their business and giving their website and/or business email address for enquiries. Signatures are best displayed as text but smallgraphic logos are permissible. (Set up a Signature via Account Settings in the dropdown menu under your name.) If members wish to contact businesses, associate schemes or other commercial enterprises this should be done via the vendor’s website or email, not by starting threads on the forum. Sending promotional ‘mailshot’ messages to other users is not allowed."

Just love these - such a great pressie for the male ballet dancers in our lives.  Not sure if they would survive postage to Europe and definitely won't go in hand luggage.  But definitely tempted to try posting.  How much (approx.) do they weigh?  Also a lovely post performance gift for musical DD

Hi Meadowblythe ....they weigh 350g and the jars are quite sturdy . 
My son really likes his - especially with the after-shave fragrance , it’s always been a chore finding things a bit more masculine with a ballet theme ! 😊

The dance charm can be removed - so some of the designs would suit any performers such as a vocalist, musician, actor etc 

kind regards 

B4B

12 hours ago, Jan McNulty said:

Honestly, I turn my back for 5 minutes and my laptop placed an order!!

You really are going to have to have a word with your laptop, Jan.  I seem to remember it booking you a flight and a ballet ticket to somewhere in Eastern Europe a few years ago ...

• Like 3

Hello B4B,  My parcel arrived on Thursday and I've just opened it (after quarantine in my porch!).

It's actually a birthday present for a friend but I'm absolutely thrilled with it.  The packaging was VERY secure.  Thanks again.

• Like 2

Hi Jan,

Thanks so much for your feedback and really pleased your happy with your choice ☺️

Can I remind any viewers to keep an eye out on my website as there will be new "dance & performance" themed candles being released on-going - including gifts for other dance genres - something for everyone I hope !! 😁🕯️

• Like 1

Thanks Bothballet ..... it comes from always looking for a masculine dance related gift for my son & discovering he loves candles .... so decided to combine the two.

I’m expanding it dance wise but also for other types of performers such as vocalists, musicians etc.  x

4 minutes ago, Ballet4Boyz said:

Thanks Bothballet ..... it comes from always looking for a masculine dance related gift for my son & discovering he loves candles .... so decided to combine the two.

I’m expanding it dance wise but also for other types of performers such as vocalists, musicians etc.  x

I've bumped into a male dancer from BRB in the John Lewis in Birmingham when we have both been looking at candles!!  It's a great idea you've had B4B.

• Like 1