Next Generation Festival

This festival runs in June and early July.   Performances by Queensland Ballet JPYAP, The Royal Ballet School, Rambert School, ZooNation Youth Company, New English Ballet Theatre, Rambert 2 and Bundesjugendballett.  According to the Friends Summer 2020 magazine, venues, and I presume information about the programmes, is available from the ROH website.  So far I have been unable to find out anything at all - all I get is "no results found".  Can anyone help?

I emailed Customer Services and am happy to say that most of the Next Generation Festival is now on the ROH website.  Only Bundesjugendballett, a Symposium and NFG Creatives are still to be confirmed, but the rest are in the Linbury, except for one programme in the Paul Hamlyn Hall.

• Like 1

Thank you for this. I had made a note about this festival back when the entire season was announced months ago, then a couple of weeks ago after the latest "upgrade" of the website, there was no mention of it at all anywhere. So I thought I must have been hallucinating when I first saw it, or confused it with last year or something.

Considering I am planning a ballet trip to London in June, I wish the ROH wouldn't do this!!! Back to the drawing board.

• Like 1