New Website for Bunheads :)

Hello Everyone!

I am former professional ballet dancer, ABT National Training Curriculum Affiliate Teacher, and recently-established ballet magazine editor! I have just created a website called The Traveling Ballerina as a resource dedicated solely to all of us ballet lovers out there. It includes a growing database of performances as well as a magazine containing relevant news and reviews.

I'm also an avid traveler who loves to attend performances whenever possible. Have you ever been planning travel or already in a place and wondered if there’s a ballet performance near you? You can search The Traveling Ballerina by location, company, or date to find the answer! Or...if there is a particular ballet or choreographer you want to see or a specific theater that you want to visit, you can filter results by those keywords as well. You can also leave ratings and reviews for any of the ballet performances listed. Perhaps you have seen that company or ballet before, or maybe you’re on the fence whether to go or not.

I hope you all will have a look - thank you for your support!

• Like 4

Thank you, Geoff!

I am based in the States (thus the spelling of "traveling" as you so keenly noted) and for the listings, I am working my way through adding companies native to all regions where English is the predominant language - US, Canada, the UK, Australia, etc. For the news, I endeavor to write about any relevant happenings that I hear of regardless of location. And I will share reviews of all ballet performances I attend.

Please keep the questions and feedback coming as this helps me as I continue to develop the site. Thanks again!